12 people with genetic characteristics

Most people have at least one physical trait that has always struck them as strange because they couldn’t see it on anyone else. Fingers that can be bent on the first link? Unusually mobile ears? A long tongue? All things with which you could make an impression on the playground as a child.


Exciting and inspiring videos that make you think. (Scroll down to the article.)


As adults, we are sometimes embarrassed by these peculiarities, as we often believe that we have to satisfy a uniform ideal. It is precisely them that make up the decisive detail that also makes us physically individuals, unique people.

These 12 people have characteristics that visibly distinguish them from everyone else.

1. “As a child, my niece tore a tendon in her thumb. She has not been able to move it since then and it is completely wrinkle-free. “

My niece snapped a tendon in her thumb as an infant and has never been able to bend it. It’s completely wrinkle free. from r / mildlyinteresting

2. “These are the knuckles of my left hand.”

My genetically pushed back knuckles on my left hand from r / mildlyinteresting

3. Part of her hair is simply white to begin with.

Her birthmark created awesome highlights. from r / mildlyinteresting

4. He has an extra link in his little finger.

I have an extra finger crease on my pinky but only on my left hand from r / mildlyinteresting

5. Vitiligo (white spot disease) on only one half of the face.

Vitiligo effecting one side of a mans face. from r / interestingasfuck

6. Four of the toes are simply hanging together.

I was born with syndactyly, which basically fused two of my toes together on both feet. from r / mildlyinteresting

7. Iris heterochromia can look so beautiful.

Macro shot of my blue and brown eye from r / interestingasfuck

8. There is no dirt on the scarred part of his arm.

9. “I was born with 3 fingers.”

I was born missing my right pinky and thumb from r / pics

10. “My son has two swirls of hair on the back of his head that run in opposite directions.”

My son has symmetrical Hair Whorls which go in opposite directions. This allows him to grow a natural Mohawk. from r / mildlyinteresting

11. “Every time I go swimming with my friends, my hands are 10 times more wrinkled than everyone else’s.”

[Misc] Abnormally pruney fingers ?? Every time I go swimming with anyone my hands are always 10x more wrinkly than anyone else’s. I’m a 19 year old boy with no wrinkles prior to getting in the water. from r / SkincareAddiction

12. “My left eye is one third gray.”

My left eye is about 1/3 gray from r / mildlyinteresting

Simply fascinating! The human body does not follow a uniform template – it is just as individual as the characters who inhabit it. Nobody needs to be embarrassed about their personal characteristics. Do you have a special characteristic too?

Thumbnails: ©Reddit / jaqwan ©Reddit / OstrichBakedGhoul