12 photos that show moments of love

There are many types and forms of love. The love between man and woman, mother’s love or the love for a pet are just a few examples. They have an important place in most people’s lives, even if not everyone wants to openly admit or show their feelings.


These videos will warm your heart. (Scroll down to the article.)


Fortunately, sometimes you can still witness wonderful moments full of love, as the following examples show. How nice that someone has immortalized them in a photo:

1. “After 4 years of begging, my mother allowed my father to have a puppy.”

After 4 years of begging, my mom finally let my dad get a puppy! from r / aww

2. “This Vietnamese couple has been married for 70 years.”

This Vietnamese couple has been married for 70 years from r / aww

3. When do you get a puppy for free?

When your friends know you needed a buddy from r / aww

4. “I married my soul mate on October 6th of this year. I should have married him thirty years ago. “

On October 6th I married my soulmate. I should’ve married him 30 years ago! Growing up in Tennessee in the 80’s, dating a black man wasn’t appropriate. He took the discussions but even then I knew he shouldn’t convert for me. Now I’m out of TSCC and we both escaped bad marriages to find each other! from r / exmormon

5. “On the left you can see Tucker in the shelter and on the right in his new home.”

ADOPTION DAY! This is Tucker! 💙 from r / aww

6. “My parents are visiting me and have tried to stay up until 11 pm to greet me after a long shift.”

My parents just stayed with me for a week. They attempted to stay up until 11pm to welcome me home after a long shift. from r / MadeMeSmile

7. “Everyone thought I was crazy because I adopted a ten year old female dog. Six years later she’s still on her feet and going on adventures with me. “

Everyone thought I was crazy for adopting a 10-year-old dog as my first pet. Six years later, she’s still kicking it, going on adventures, and giving all the snuggles. Happy Gotcha Day, rugby! from r / aww

8. “My daughter came to visit me. Two days after she left, I found this note on my calendar. “The note says:” Hope you know how much I love you. “

Simple things. My daughter (24) came to visit from out of state. I found this note in my planner 2 days after she had left. from r / MadeMeSmile

9. “This young man has a degree in accounting, his father is a farmer. Here he drives his parents home after the graduation ceremony. “

10. “My parents had to postpone their wedding because my father was diagnosed with bone marrow failure. The probability of survival was three percent. He was also said to be sterile. Here my father takes me to the altar – exactly 39 years after his wedding to the day. “

My parents had to postpone their wedding due to my Dad’s Aplastic Anemia diagnosis. He was given a 3% chance to live, and when he did he was told he couldn’t have kids. Here he is walking me down the aisle 39 years later on my parents original wedding date. from r / pics

11. “I usually get home from work at 5:30 pm. I didn’t come today because I’m on a business trip. My husband sent me this photo of her at 6:00 p.m. “

I always come home after work at 5.30pm. My husband sent a photo of her face at 6pm when I didn’t come home because I’m interstate for a conference. 4 more days of heartache … from r / aww

12. “My parents couldn’t afford to buy me a fancy cake this year. So, after a long day at work, my father got down to it and baked one himself. I love him very much!”

Yes, these pictures are really full of love! No wonder that Friedrich Schiller once said: “What is life without love shine?”

Thumbnail: ©Reddit / prof_procrastinate