16 cute pictures of black cats

Black cats bring bad luck, they say. Especially if the 13th calendar day falls on a Friday, you should be especially careful of them. Fortunately, this superstition is not as widespread in Europe today as it was, for example, in the Middle Ages.


The best animal stories can be seen here! (Scroll down to the article.)


Black cats are at least as cute as their other colored conspecifics and on top of that they look particularly aesthetic. They show the same crickets and idiosyncrasies that every cat lover knows and loves all too well. If you don’t believe this, check out the following sixteen pictures that illustrate why black cats are great:

1. “You were quite surprised by your first Swedish winter.”

Her first swedish winter came as quite the surprise! from r / aww

2. You have a bird or you don’t.

3. “A construction worker put a signal vest on this black cat so that nothing happens to her.”

Construction workers put High-Visual jacket on black cat so it doesn’t get hurt from r / aww

4. “I heard a noise under the sofa. I saw that when I looked down. “

5. “My black cat looks like my white cat’s shadow.”

My black cat looks like my white cat’s shadow from r / mildlyinteresting

6. “I gave an older domestic cat a chance. There are no better hugs. “

Give the older shelter kitties a chance. Best hugs ever. from r / blackcats

7. “My black twin cats like to sleep in a mirrored position. Took this picture last night. “

My twin black cats that like to sleep mirrored did this position last night ❤️ from r / blackcats

8. What eyes!

9. Such a sweet little darling!

10. “As I look into the abyss, the abyss looks into me.”

As I look into the abyss, the abyss looks into me. from r / aww

11. Bätsch!

BLEP from r / blackcats

12. On the lookout.

Black cat from r / Eyebleach

13. Who is louder?

14. Well hidden.

15. “In most Western countries, black cats are considered a bad omen. In Scotland, however, the appearance of a black cat is seen as a sign of wealth. “

In most western cultures, black cats are considered a bad omen. But in Scottish lore, the arrival of a strange black cat signifies prosperity. from r / Awwducational

16. “My friend said they have tacos for dinner. Before I could blink, Obsidian appeared out of the blue. “

My wife said she was making tacos for dinner and before I could blink, Obsidian pops out with lightning speed. from r / blackcats

These cute black velvet pillows! But regardless of whether it is mackerel, black, white or brown – sooner or later all cats are found in weird situations. If you are not only amused by the antics of your house cat, but also want to do something good for him, these craft ideas are recommended.

This can certainly do a favor to clumsy cats or make them particularly sleepy who take a nap in any position. No matter how you twist it, there are many reasons why cats are better pets.

Thumbnails: © reddit / u / please_agree © Facebook / Fotos de animais