17 photos show true happiness

What really makes us happy? Hardly anyone can answer this question with certainty. In fact, it seems that a great many people are consistently chasing false dreams that do not provide them with lasting satisfaction. One often finds true happiness in the little things in life.


These videos will warm your heart. (Scroll down to the article.)


The following eighteen pictures illustrate this in a wonderful way. These people were not delighted by the latest cell phone, a sports car or an exotic vacation trip, but a warm bed, a cute puppy or good friends:

1. “For years I slept on the floor, later on an air mattress. Now I finally have a bed! I bought it with my own money. I am finally making enough money to rent a house with my family. “

after years of sleeping on the floor and then on an air mattress I finally own a bed !!!

2. “My friend gave me a petting session with lemurs! So happy!”

My boyfriend got my a lemur experience for my birthday! Pure happiness! from r / aww

3. “My niece has always loved pumpkins. Today we took her to a pumpkin farm for the first time. “

My niece has always loved pumpkins. Today, we took her to a pumpkin farm for the first time … from r / pics

4. “My parents separated when I was a baby. Although they no longer get along well, they always had healthy relationships with one another so that I can grow up with both of them. After ten years this is our first picture together. “

My parents split up when I was a baby. Though they didn’t get along, they maintained a healthy relationship so they could equally raise me. This is our first picture together in a decade. I’m thankful to be proof that parents who are separated can still work together. from r / pics

5. With age comes joy.

pure happiness from r / pics

6. “His master came home after a few months on a business trip. His look reveals pure happiness. “

His person just got home after a few months of work. That look is pure happiness. from r / aww

7. “My wife took this picture of me and my daughter on the train. A moment earlier we nudged our noses together. “

My wife captured a moment of my daughter and I on the train while she was “booping” my nose with hers. Pure happiness. from r / daddit

8. A friend, a good friend, this is the best there is in the world.

Happiness is a state of mind from r / funny

9. “My sister just sent me this photo. It shows her mastiff and her new puppy. “

10. “My father got married last weekend after raising his three daughters alone for over 13 years. This is what real happiness looks like! “

My Dad got married this past weekend after being single for 13 years and raising three girls alone. This is what happiness looks like. from r / pics

11. Happiness is when you can pet three cute puppies.

© reddit / u / talkshitgetshot

12. Soap bubbles are fun!

Pure happiness. from r / pics

13. Everyone is happy here.

He is genuinely happy from r / MadeMeSmile

14. “My son has autism, Tourette’s syndrome, agoraphobia, severe anxiety disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder. He has found solace in writing and recently published his first book on Amazon. Here he gives a copy to one of his teachers who helped him. “

My son has struggled with Autism, Tourettes, Agoraphobia, severe anxiety and OCD. He found solace in writing, and just published his book on Amazon! Here he is giving a copy to one of his teachers that helped him along the way. (xposted in happy) from r / MadeMeSmile

15. “My mother made a ‘pompom carpet’ for each of my daughters. It took 80 hours to sew 320 pompoms into two chic carpets in your favorite colors. They got it shortly after Christmas, but were still very happy about it. “

My mum made my girls a Pom-Pom rug each. Took 80 hours, 320 pom-poms and they chose their favorite colors. Just missed Christmas, but they are ecstatic never the less from r / aww

16. The two stick together like pitch and sulfur.

Pure happiness from r / aww

17. Happiness is contagious.

Selfie! from r / funny

These pictures prove that happiness can be found anywhere. You just have to look carefully! And because smiling faces are contagious: There are even more people here who cannot believe their luck.

Thumbnail: © Imgur / crazycatlady1996