17 photos show why children and dogs belong together

The dog is known to be man’s best friend, and sometimes he especially cultivates close friendship with them small Bipeds.


The best animal stories can be seen here! (Scroll down to the article.)


The following 17 child-loving dogs have made it their task to take special care of the smallest members of their pack and therefore do not leave their human children for a second.

1. The two are so thick with each other that they almost pass as twins.

A Baby and his dog from r / MadeMeSmile

2. “My oldest has a cold. Our 40-kilo lap dog rushes to the rescue. He’s such a good boy. “

My oldest has been battling a cold. 95 lbs of lap puppy to the rescue. Such a good boy from r / aww

3. “We were so nervous when we brought our newborn son home to show our beagle. They became best friends straight away. These are Oliver and his dog friend Sophie. “

We were so nervous to bring our newborn son home to meet our beagle. Best friends right away. Reddit, meet Oliver and his doggo Sophie from r / aww

4. “Today is my dog’s 4th birthday and my daughter spent all of her pocket money buying her a steak.”

It’s my dogs 4th birthday, my daughter spent all her pocket money buying her a steak. from r / aww

5. “My son and his puppy – they just can’t get enough of each other.”

My son and his puppy – they can’t get enough of each other. from r / aww

6. “My dog ​​is 18 years old and can no longer stand well. Since Claire was born, he has stood guard for hours. He is a good boy.”

My dog ​​is 18, has trouble standing. Since Clare was born, he stands for hours watching. Good boy from r / pics

7. “She’s loyal, vigilant, and sometimes a bit stupid. This is my daughter’s best friend! “

She’s loyal, protective, and goofy. Meet my daughter’s best friend! from r / aww

8. “My brother’s daughter and the new puppy are so good together. They even have the same pattern. “

My brother’s daughter and new puppy are already best buds, they even have matching outfits! from r / aww

9. “Six years of friendship.”

6 years of friendship from r / aww

10. “Rico, the dog my mother adopted, and my baby are best friends. I disturbed both of them looking at Peppa Pig. “

My moms rescue dog Rico is best friends with my baby. I interrupted them watching Peppa Pig. from r / aww

11. “My son has autism and one of his special characteristics is that he always needs physical contact. Then Barb came into our lives and willingly plunged into the role of the therapy blanket and bodyguard. “

My son has autism and one of his unique trait, is his need for physical contact at all times. Barb came into our lives and elected herself to the position of weighted blanket & bodyguard. from r / AnimalsBeingBros

12. “My dog ​​thinks my daughter is his baby. The two love each other idolatrously. So they fell asleep together yesterday. “

My dog ​​thinks my daughter is his baby. They love each other so much. This is how they fell asleep yesterday during nap time ❤️ from r / aww

13. “My daughter has a big heart for dogs and has been begging for months to be able to adopt another one. She scraped together all her money to be able to pay the nominal fee. Here she is with Daisy, our third rescued dog. “

My daughter has a huge heart for dogs and begged for months to get another rescue. She even used all her money to pitch in for the fees. Here she is with our third rescue pupper, Daisy. from r / aww

14. “I had to euthanize my dog ​​a few months ago. My son will never know how much Griffin loved him. “

Had to put my dog ​​down a few months ago. My son will never know how much Griffin loved him. from r / pics

15. “I always knew that my canine grandpa loved children, but seeing how much he adores my daughter makes my heart jump for joy.”

I knew my senior dog loved babies, but seeing him love my daughter makes my heart burst. from r / aww

16. “Our shelter dog Elsa snuggled up under my daughter Cassidy’s sweater. I came in and asked, ‘Where is Elsa?’ When Elsa tried desperately to come to me. Guess which opening in the sweater she wanted to use as an exit ??? “

So, Cassidy (my daughter) was snuggling Elsa (our rescue pup) under her hoodie. I walked into the room and asked “Where’s Elsa?” Well, Elsa tried to get to me ….. guess which hole of the hoodie she tried to use ?? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… from r / aww

17. “Eight months ago our son got a companion dog. Our son was dependent on his wheelchair most of the time. We were hoping the dog would help him work a little harder. I think we can now say that the two were successful together. “

8 months ago, our son got a support dog. Our son was mostly wheelchair dependent. We hoped his dog would help him grow stronger. I think we can conclude that together they succeeded! from r / dogswithjobs

Anyone who was allowed to spend their childhood with such child-loving four-legged friends attaches great importance to the fact that their own children also have an equally loyal friend by their side.

You just can’t get enough of pictures of children who love children? Then you will find more articles about the little ones and their beloved pets here:

Thumbnails: © Reddit / romulao © Reddit / Akschmalz