16 pets that always want to be the center of attention

She meows, he barks and the owner snaps – when hungry pets make themselves felt, there is no escape. Even after the feeding time, quite a few masters are still not allowed to enjoy their rest. After all, the people of dogs, cats and co. Are not just there to feed!


The best animal stories can be seen here! (Scroll down to the article.)


Be it for entertainment, to dust off pats or as a warm bed: Many animal companions want to spend a lot of time with their dear masters, as the following sixteen pictures show:

1. “This is a new low. And no, I can’t hear the sea. “

This is a new low. And no, I can’t hear the ocean. from r / AnimalsBeingJerks

2. “My dog, if I don’t pay attention to it.”

My dog ​​when I’m not giving him attention from r / aww

3. “I have a new cat pen for the final exams.”

Got a new cat pencil for finals from r / aww

4. “Having a kitten who needs a lot of attention is the only way to work undisturbed.”

A very attention seeking kitten means that this is the only way I can get work done !! from r / aww

5. “Would you please the ball for 6.267. Throw it? “

Please would you throw the ball for the 6,267th time? from r / aww

6. “If I ignore them, my cat always drags on a pile of socks to win my favor.”

My cat brings me socks whenever I don’t pay attention to her to try to win my approval. from r / aww

7. “My friend’s dog got tired when he asked for a treat.”

My boyfriends dog got tired while begging for food. from r / aww

8. “Apparently I didn’t pay enough attention to it.”

Apparently im not giving him enough attention. from r / aww

9. “This is Lily. She hates it when I learn because then my attention is not focused on her. “

This is Lily. She hates it when I study because all of the attention is not on her. from r / aww

10. “A friend asked me what my cat was doing up there. I replied that he should ignore them. They just want attention, but I don’t play their games. “

Friend: what is your cat doing up there? Me: don’t acknowledge him, he’s just trying to get attention and I won’t play his game from r / aww

11. “My bitch gets nervous if you don’t hold her paw.”

My dog ​​gets nervous unless you hold her hand. from r / aww

12. “She pulled down the curtains, looked me straight in the eye, and then started playing with them.”

Ripped the curtains down, looked me directly in the eye – and started playing with them. from r / AnimalsBeingJerks

13. “My sleeve mouse!”

I see your shoulder mouse and raise my sleeve mouse! from r / aww

14. “I am convinced that I have the most affectionate hangover in the world. He loves to be picked up, kissed and hugged. But he prefers to take a nap on my lap. That happens when I don’t let him sit on my lap while I work. “

I’m pretty convinced that I have the world’s clingiest cat. He loves to be picked up, kissed, held, and above all he loves taking naps on my lap. This is what happens when I tell him he can’t sit on my lap while I’m trying to work. from r / cats

15. Who could turn away from these eyes?

A big one and a “small” one from r / aww

16. Cozy and fun!

He’s definitely winning ❤️ from r / aww

Haha, these pets just want to be the focus of their masters’ attention! But who could blame them? Here are links to other interesting and amusing pet galleries:

Thumbnails: © reddit / u / FritoLayTaterChips © reddit / u / christianvelez